1 Panel Drug Test Dip Card
OPI– Opiates, 2,000 ng/ml
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to drug test is with the use of urine dip-card drug test kits. The urine test strip is integrated in a plastic holder for your convenience. These cards can be used to test for a variety of different substances. Their ease of use makes them a practical solution for anyone interested in implementing a drug screening process for employment or any other business or personal purpose.
- Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test device from the pouch.
- Hold one side of the device with one hand. Use the other hand to pull off the cap and expose the absorbent end.
- Immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample for about 10 seconds. Make sure that the urine level is not above the
“MAX” line printed on the front of the device
- Lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result in 5 minutes.