10 Pack - ETG Alcohol Urine Test Dip Card (80 Hour Detection Window)
The EtG Alcohol Urine Test kit dip card provides a fast, easy and accurate way to test for the detection of alcohol consumption for up to 80 hours, longer than any other instant result alcohol test on the market.
EtG testing has previously only been available through laboratory testing, but our new EtG Urine Test Kit dip cards deliver a lab-like testing procedure wherever you are performing drug tests. You will receive accurate, reliable results in just a few minutes, at a fraction of the cost of lab-based EtG tests.
- Delivers Accurate, Reliable Results in Just 5 Minutes
- Up to 80 Hour Detection Window Period
- Comparable to Lab-Based Testing
- 300 ng/mL Sensitive Cut-off Level
- Great for Zero Alcohol Tolerance Programs
- Forensic Use Only
- Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Remove the plastic cap
- Immerse the test panel vertically in the urine specimen for 10-15 seconds
- Place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface
- Results are ready in five minutes
NOTE: In order to prevent any incorrect results, the test results should not be interpreted after 10 minutes.
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) 300 ng/ml
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
INVALID: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.