- Sensitive reagent strips for urinalysis, quickly get the precise results.
- For medical organization testing and analyzing the urine specimen.
- It tests Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone, Bilirubin, Glucose.
10 Parameter List:
- Leukocytes: Aka white blood cells. Indicate presence of infection.
- Nitrites: May be a sign of urinary tract infection or other infection.
- Glucose: The most common test for diabetes.
- pH: Measures urine acidity, associated with higher risk of kidney stones.
- Protein (Albumin): Test for kidney function.
- Ketones: Caused disorders of increased metabolism and also by unbalanced diets such as high protein / low carb, anorexia, or fasting.
- Specific gravity: Evaluates the body's water balance and urine concentration.
- Blood: Can result from infection, injury, inflammation, kidney stones, or cancer.
- Bilirubin: Could indicate liver or gallbladder problems such as gallstones, hepatitis, cirrhosis, or tumors.
- Urobilinogen: Checks for liver disease.
Directions for use:
- Collect fresh urine sample in a clean, dry container.
- Remove one reagent strip from the bottle and quickly replace the container cap.
- Immerse the reagent area of the strip into the urine sample and take it out quickly.
- Wipe off excess urine against the rim of the specimen container.
- Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label. Read results according to the chart`s time frame for each panel tested.
Material: Chemical solvent & paper
Color: As shown
Quantity: 100 Pcs/Bottle
100strips/bottle URS-10T Urinalysis Reagent Strips