It tests Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone, Bilirubin, Glucose.
10 Parameter List:
- Sensitive reagent strips for urinalysis, quickly get the precise results.
- For medical organization testing and analyzing the urine specimen.
1. Collect fresh urine sample in a clean, dry container.
- Leukocytes: Aka white blood cells. Indicate presence of infection.
- Nitrites: May be a sign of urinary tract infection or other infection.
- Glucose: The most common test for diabetes.
- pH: Measures urine acidity, associated with higher risk of kidney stones.
- Protein (Albumin): Test for kidney function.
- Ketones: Caused disorders of increased metabolism and also by unbalanced diets such as high protein / low carb, anorexia, or fasting.
- Specific gravity: Evaluates the body's water balance and urine concentration.
- Blood: Can result from infection, injury, inflammation, kidney stones, or cancer.
- Bilirubin: Could indicate liver or gallbladder problems such as gallstones, hepatitis, cirrhosis, or tumors.
- Urobilinogen: Checks for liver disease.
Directions for use:
2. Remove one reagent strip from the bottle and quickly replace the container cap.
3. Immerse the reagent area of the strip into the urine sample and take it out quickly.
4. Wipe off excess urine against the rim of the specimen container.
5. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label.
6. Read results according to the chart`s time frame for each panel tested.