18 Panel Drug Test Cup
This is the most comprehensive integrated urine drug testing cup on the market...Includes Kratom, ETG, FEN, K2 & TRA!!!
- Detects 18 drugs in urine
- No handling or manipulation of urine needed to activate testing
- Integrated drug test cup
- Perfect test kit for detecting a wide range of drug use.
This easy to use, on-site drug of abuse test combines a collection cup and testing strips that delivers instant results, convenience, and accuracy.
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
- AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
- BAR- Barbiturates, 300 ng/ - Luminal/Seconal/Phenobarbital
- BUP– Buprenorphine, 10 ng/ml - Suboxone/Subutex/Buprenorphine
- BZO– Benzodiazepines, 300 ng/ml - Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Victan
- COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml - Crack
- ETG- Ethyl Glucuronide, 500 ng/ml - Alcohol
- FYL - Fentanyl, 200 ng/ml - Synthetic Opioid
- K2 - Synthetic Marijuana, 50 ng/ml - Spice
- KRA - Kratom - 300 ng/ml
- mAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
- MDMA– Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 500 ng/ml - Ecstasy
- MTD– Methadone, 300 ng/ml - Methadone/Amidone/Methadose
- OPI/MOP – Opiate/Morphine, 300 ng/ml - Heroin/Codeine
- OXY– Oxycodone, 100 ng/ml - OxyContin/Percocet/Vicodin
- PCP– Phencyclidine, 25 ng/ml - Angel Dust/Special K/Ketamine
- TCA– Tricyclic Antidepressant, 1000 ng/ml - Paxil/Zoloft/Prozac/Celexa
- THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
- TML- Tramadol, 100 ng/ml - Narcotic analgesic
Positive: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and NO color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
Negative: A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is zero or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid test result:
If a color band is not visible in the control region or the color band is only visible in the test region, the test result is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.