The 5-Panel/Dip Device is the quick and affordable instant on-site drug screening solution.
- Laboratory accurate, FDA 510 approved and CLIA Waived
- Simple dip and read procedure; get result in minutes
- The economical way to obtain results for multiple drugs in one step
- Up to 18 Month average shelf life if stored at room temperature
- This product is ideal for pre-employment, random, reasonable cause, corrections, hospital, and clinical testing.
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the absorbent tip and lay the device flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface. Read results at 5 minutes
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows (SAMHSA Standards):
- AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
- COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml - Crack
- MAMP– Methamphetamine, 1000 ng/ml
- OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
- THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region. No color band appears in the appropriate test region. It indicates a positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test zone.
A rose-pink band is visible in each control region and the appropriate test region. It indicates that the concentration of the corresponding drug of that specific test zone is below zero or the detection limit of the test.
If a color band is not visible in each of the control region or a color band is only visible in each of the test region, the test is invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.