12 Panel Oral Saliva Drug Test With Alcohol Oral Fluid device is an all-in-one saliva based drug test that is used for detecting recent ingestion of one or more drug. Ideal for companies or agencies associated with the Criminal Justice System.
- Allow the test midstream to reach room temperature prior to testing
- Confirm the person being tested has not ingested any food, drink, gum or tobacco for 15 minutes prior to collection
- Remove the cap and insert the absorbent wick under the donors tongue for 3-5 minutes
- A red line will appear next to the Control (C) region when the wick has absorbed sufficient saliva
- Remove the device from the donors mouth
- Place the cap back on and set the device on a flat level surface
- Read results in 10 minutes. Results not valid if read after 1 hour
- AMP- Amphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
- COC– Cocaine, 20 ng/ml - Crack
- mAMP– Methamphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
- OPI– Opiate, 40 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
- THC– Marijuana, 12 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
- PCP- Phencyclidine, 10 ng/ml
- BAR - Barbiturates, 50 ng/ml
- BZO - Benzodiazepine, 10 ng/ml
- OXY - Oxycodone, 20 ng/ml
- MTD - Methadone, 30 ng/ml
- BUP- Buprenorphine
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region and NO colored line appears in the Drug region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: Two colored lines are visible on the test windows. One line appears in the control (C) region, and another line appears in the Drug region.
Invalid: No band appears in the control region (C). The test is invalid even if there is a band in the Drug region. In this instance, re-testing is recommended.
Saliva has a faster detection window and will detect drug ingestion almost immediately while other drug detection methods using urine, will take approximately 6-8 hours.