Medline Tall Standard Aluminum Crutches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Standard Aluminum Push-Button Crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
- The special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
- I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.
|Patient Height Range||5'10"-6'6"|
|Patient Type||Tall Adult|
|Product Type||Tall Adult Crutches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb|