11 Panel Oral Saliva Drug Screen Test w/ Alcohol
11 Panel Oral Saliva Drug Test With Alcohol Oral Fluid device is an all-in-one saliva based drug test that is used for detecting recent ingestion of one or more drug is ideal for companies or agencies associated with the Criminal Justice System.
Expiration Date: 11-2019
- Allow the test midstream to reach room temperature prior to testing
- Confirm the person being tested has not ingested any food, drink, gum or tobacco for 15 minutes prior to collection
- Remove the cap and insert the absorbent wick under the donors tongue for 3-5 minutes
- A red line will appear next to the Control (C) region when the wick has absorbed sufficient saliva
- Remove the device from the donors mouth
- Place the cap back on and set the device on a flat level surface
- Read results in 10 minutes. Results not valid if read after 1 hour
- AMP- Amphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Adderall/Ritalin
- COC– Cocaine, 20 ng/ml - Crack
- mAMP– Methamphetamine, 50 ng/ml - Meth/Crystal/MDMA
- OPI– Opiate, 40 ng/ml - Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
- THC– Marijuana, 12 ng/ml - Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
- PCP- Phencyclidine, 10 ng/ml
- BAR - Barbiturates, 50 ng/ml
- BZO - Benzodiazepine, 10 ng/ml
- OXY - Oxycodone, 20 ng/ml
- MTD - Methadone, 30 ng/ml
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region and NO colored line appears in the Drug region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: Two colored lines are visible on the test windows. One line appears in the control (C) region, and another line appears in the Drug region.
Invalid: No band appears in the control region (C). The test is invalid even if there is a band in the Drug region. In this instance, re-testing is recommended.
Saliva has a faster detection window and will detect drug ingestion almost immediately while other drug detection methods using urine, will take approximately 6-8 hours.