Orthofeet comfort system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Tie-less lace - an innovative system, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offers an easy way to fasten and unfasten on both sides of the shoe without the need for tying laces.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points, and enhances comfort.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.