Orthofeet Women's Celina Mary Janes Diabetic Shoe
Orthofeet comfort system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain, and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
We usually ship via USPS, sometimes UPS or FedEx. Our standard delivery usually takes 3-5 business days.
We currently do ship internationally.
Orders received before 10 am CST will ship out the same day, otherwise we usually ship the next business day.
Order processing begins when cleared payment is received. We electronically process orders throughout the day to give you the fastest service possible. Most orders are shipped on the same business day, when orders received before 10 am central standard time. Otherwise orders receive after 10 am will process the very next business day. We ship Monday - Friday.
We don't have any control on transit time, those are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays and may vary with package origin and destination particularly during peak periods. Sometimes some manufacturers don't share our sense of urgency when shipping is concerned.
In the event that your order can not go out in the above mention time you will be contacted immediately with the reason for delay. What we can promise is that we will follow your order until you received it.
It is our job in our office everyday to follow up open orders, until they are received and to keep you informed as to the status. In the event that we can not reach you to make a delivery we will make reattempts to deliver, at which time we will return the order and charge you a 20% restocking fee.
Note: If you want to use a expedited shipping service or next day air service please fill out info below: