• Polypropylene Support Shell
• VCT® Top Layer Black, 1/8”
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
• EVA base, Black
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
• Deep heel cradle to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
• Double layer, low profile casing for enhanced comfort
• Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
Over-Pronation (Mild); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel
Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Athletic Shoes, Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes
- Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles.
- Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
- Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.