- Standard Aluminum Push-Button Crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
- The special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
- I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.
|Patient Height Range||4'6"-5'2"|
|Product Type||Youth Crutches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb|